marți, 12 iulie 2011

UNFAILING LOVE - Joel Chernoff

UNFAILING LOVEJoel Chernoff - Based on Psalm 32:6, 7, 10
When the mighty waters rise, the rain begins to fall,
When the darkness overwhelms, then on You I call,
Lord You are my hiding place,
A refuge from the storm,
Surrounding me with songs of strength and deliverance.

Chorus:
Your unfailing love is true,
You surround those trusting you,
Your unfailing love is true,
You surround those trusting in you. 

Bridge:
Lai lai lai, lai lai lai lai lai

The eyes of God are on the ones,
Who follow after Him,
He hears attentive to their cry, as trouble presses in,
The Lord is near to broken hearts,
And spirits crushed within.
He hears the prayers of those who hurt,
And delivers them.
Outro:
Lord, You are my hiding place,
A refuge from the storm,
Surrounding me with songs of strength,
And deliverance.

Lord hear my cry, Lord, heal my heart,
Lord hear my prayer, Forget me not.



Niciun comentariu: